Found map_size, Found country,
The city of Limpio (formerly known as Tapúa) is located in the Central Department, Paraguay. It was founded on February 2, 1785, by the Friar Luís de Bolaños under the name of San José de los Campos Limpios de Tapúa.
It was one of the first centers of Spanish–Guaraní crossbreeding. It is bordered by three rivers: The Paraguay River, the Salado River and the San Francisco River. Its saint patron is Saint Joseph.
This city is considered to be one of the first towns in the country.
It has an approximate area of 117 square kilometres (45 sq mi) shared in 9 companies and 20 urban neighborhoods and villas. Some of them still have a purely agricultural-rural character, while others are more urbanized.
Is located 23 kilometres (14 mi) away from Asunción, between the urbanized cities of the Central Department. To get there you should take the Route 3 "General Elizardo Aquino". Because of the explosive growth rate and its high population density, as well as a lack of infrastructure, it is a challenge for its inhabitants to develop opportunities.